our website is still live with standard or deferred delivery.    -    Returns under 30 days    -    One purchase at Roseanna means four ways to help those in need with 'Un Rien C'est Tout', a French foundation that promotes four causes.    

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS

Cut Yarn Around Dress

131,67 €

Draped dress made in a spotty green silk jacquard

Straight fit
Back neckline closed with a button
Crew neck
Sleeveless

Free shipping in France

More info

Fabric :
73% Viscose
27% Silk
Lining :
67% Polyester
33% Cotton
Made in Poland

Care Instruction

Do not wash
Dry clean only
Do not bleach
Do not trumble dry
Cool iron

Delivery & Returns

Free delivery !

Delivery times depend on the country of delivery. In general, packages are delivered in 4 to 6 working days.

You have 30 days from the date of receipt of your order to return it to us. You can consult the corresponding section here.

Vous aimerez aussi

Diponibilité en boutique

Veuillez sélectionner votre taille

Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, enjoy 10% off the new collection when you order for the first time on our e-shop and be among the first to know about our new products.

By submitting this form, I accept that my information is processed by ROSEANNA in order to receive the newsletter. My information is kept until I unsubscribe from the newsletter. I have the right to request access, rectification, portability or erasure of my data but also the limitation or opposition to the processing thereof, to ROSEANNA (contact@roseanna.fr).
    I can file a complaint with the CNIL at any time and consult the Privacy Policy for more information on the processing of my data.